Saturday, November 15, 2014

 

Coming Home in 2012

We came home from SE Asia in sept. 2012. Since then we have settled in Warsaw, Missouri where we are enjoying retied life. We have joined a wonderful missions oriented church River Church here in Warsaw. 2014 has become a year of medical experiences. Beginning in January I had a colonoscopy, then a biopsy of my prostate which came back benign, then this Summer I had cataract surgery and after a routine stress test it was determined that I had 3 clogged arteries in my heart so on October 14 I had heart by-pass surgery. My recovery is going well and I should be good as new in about 6 months. Our ministry is also going well, in March of 2014 Jude went back to ILOILO, Philippines, teaching, and conducting a medical mission, and visiting all our friends at San Isidro Relocation Location and the Sonshine Center. We will continue our ministry to the wonderful people in ILOILO, and SE Asia. I said we retired but we know that we will never truly retire only slow down a little.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]